It can be difficult choosing what gifts to buy. Be it for your Mum, Dad, wife, husband, partner or friends so let us help you with this handy guide filled with gift ideas
If you are buying for an outdoor type who enjoys cycling, walking, paddle boarding, golfing, camping here are our top 3 gift ideas:
- dry sack - Designed to ensure your gear is protected from water, sand and dirt.
- puncture repair kit - All the essentials to repair a puncture is in this 22 piece puncture repair kit packaged in a handy metal case.
- gloves - whether you preference is for wool or leather keeping your hands warm is essential
If you are buying for someone who loves to entertain and for whom home is where the heart is here are our top 3 gift ideas:
- Reed diffuser - A diffuser with a difference incorporating home fragrance with interior styling. This diffuser features a unique fragranced flower bouquet powered by both reeds and a cotton rope
- Rocket paperweight - This retro looking paperweight is a fun addition to any desktop
- lavender hearts - Lavender has long been used to scent drawers and linen cupboards and is the traditional remedy to keep the moths at bay.
If you the person you are buying for a creative soul who is an architect, writer, artist or avid note taker here are our top 3 gift ideas:
- flat lay note book - crafted with a sewn lay flat binding, allowing you to work across two pages simultaneously.
If the person you are buying for lusts after a cocktails and dreams neon for their home bar here are our top 3 gift ideas:
- Cocktail shaker - 8 Piece Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Set containing all the essential items to shake up a storm
- Wine stick - Wine Chill Stick is a miracle gadget that keeps your bottle of wine cool without taking up any space.
- Ice sphere moulds - Ice spheres dilute less and therefore last longer than traditional ice cubes. Simply fill the mould with water and freeze for the perfect ice ball
If the person you are buying for is concerned for the planet then look for organic, fsc in the product description and items made in the UK. Here are our top 3 eco-friendly gift ideas:
- Bamboo socks - Crafted from incredibly soft bamboo, organic cotton and recycled polyester blend, these sustainable socks are breathable, naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy.
- Fairisle knitted Turban - A stylish and elegant alternative to a beanie hat, Knitted in Scotland with wonderfully soft 100% Merino wool.
- Vegan friendly candle - Free from phalates, paraffin, palm, beeswax, dyes and synthetic additives. This candle will burn for at least 20 hours giving you delightful room-filling aromas.
- Presentation is everything. Gift wrap it like you mean it to add value to a gift.
- If you are not sure what to buy someone put together a collection of small gifts. That way you are more likely to land upon something they love.
- Buy sustainable gift wrap. Choose plastic free and FSC.
- Keep the receipt. You may need to exchange the item or seek a refund