Introducing a new-season favourite. This pleated shirt dress features an exclusive print inspired by the life of Vita Sackville-West. Alongside portraits of her, the print includes views of her home, Sissinghurst Castle and its gardens, the writing desk where she penned many of her novels and extracts from her letters. Crafted from a new premium Tencel™ blend, this sustainable dress is soft, flowing and breathable. As always Thought has included their comfortable, signature easy-fit waistband. Wear this organic dress with tights and chunky boots.
- Ethically made
- Premium Tencel and organic cotton blend
- Exclusive print inspired by the life of our muse, Vita Sackville-West
- Buttons to fasten
- Self-fabric removable belt
- Box pleats above and below waistband for a full skirt
- Model height is 5'10 and wears a size 10
- Length of size 12 is 115cm
50% TENCEL 23% ORGANIC COTTON* 27% VISCOSE
*certified organic cotton.
Machine washable at 30 degrees, save energy, do not tumble dry.